By Roger Turvey
Give your scholars the simplest probability of good fortune with this attempted and validated sequence, combining in-depth research, attractive narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the preferred, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and evaluate necessities of the 2015 A-level historical past specifications
- comprises authoritative and fascinating content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- offers exam-style questions and information for every appropriate specification to assist scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This name is appropriate for a number of classes including:
- AQA: The Wars of the Roses, 1450-1489
- Edexcel: Lancastrians, Yorkists and Henry VII, 1399-1509
- OCR: England, 1445-1509: Lancastrians, Yorkists and Henry VII
Read or Download Access to History: Lancastrians, Yorkists and the Wars of the Roses, 1399–1509 Second Edition PDF
Similar uk history books
The picture is indelible: densely packed traces of slow-moving Redcoats picked off by way of American sharpshooters. Now Matthew H. Spring unearths how British infantry within the American innovative battle fairly fought. This groundbreaking booklet bargains a brand new research of the British military in the course of the “American uprising” at either operational and tactical degrees.
First released in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Utilizing a suite of over 1000 well known songs from the warfare years, in addition to round a hundred and fifty squaddies’ songs, John Mullen offers a desirable perception into the area of well known leisure in the course of the First global struggle. Mullen considers the placement of songs of this time in the heritage of renowned tune, and the desires, tastes and studies of working-class audiences who enjoyed this track.
Many bills of British improvement due to the fact 1945 have tried to find why Britain skilled slower premiums of monetary development than different Western eu nations. in lots of circumstances, the reason for this phenomenon has been attributed to the excessive point of defence spending that successive British post-war governments adhered to.
- Charles Pelham Villiers: Aristocratic Victorian Radical (Routledge Studies in Modern British History)
- The First Afghan War 1839–42: Invasion, catastrophe and retreat (Campaign)
- Lucifer Rising: British Intelligence and the Occult in the Second World War
- Wellington in the Great War (Your Towns and Cities in the Great War)
Additional info for Access to History: Lancastrians, Yorkists and the Wars of the Roses, 1399–1509 Second Edition
Access to History: Lancastrians, Yorkists and the Wars of the Roses, 1399–1509 Second Edition by Roger Turvey